Sunday 19 May 2013

CANTIKNYA BLOGGER WANITA NORWAY NI!!!



Her name is Emily, but everyone calls her Voe. She has her own blog, and she is very popular in Norway. She writes about bunch of staff, but the most interesting for her to write is outfits. Despite her early age, she is living a time of her life, as she sad. We wish you all the best in future.


i just found the most beautiful norway blogger01 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger02 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger03 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger04 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger05 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger06 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger07 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger08 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger09 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger11 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger12 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger13 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger14 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger15 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger17 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger18 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger19 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger20 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger21 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger22 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger23 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger24 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger25 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger26 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger27 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger28 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger
i just found the most beautiful norway blogger29 I Just Found The Most Beautiful Norway Blogger

No comments: