Sunday 19 February 2012

FAT AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Fat and Beautiful!!!!(sumber:blog blogobo)


 Ever since I was a little girl I was fascinated by old movies and their lovely breathtaking classic beauties with their curvy hips and tiny waists strangled in tight corsets. In my idea women are supposed to look feminine, whatever that might imply. That is why I was so shockingly impressed of how beautiful a plus size woman can be, if she makes an effort and shakes away all the inhibitions.




I know from painful personal experience that 3 rows of bellies can hardly be hidden under a nice sexy dress, but there are certain outfits that can flatter any kind of figure.
However I should mention that I cannot agree with a woman being resignedly content with her size, and only because it is horribly unhealthy.

Eating everything you want, whenever you want can have tremendous effects on your well being . Sitting on your coach watching tv all day can't be healthy either.Eat whatever you want, but also move your ass a little, do some exercise...





Nevertheless nothing can excuse modern world's obsession with being skinny, far too skinny and thus ostracizing all the women above size 10. Most of these women, in my opinion, are far more appealing than the starving models we see on the catwalks.

No comments: